Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, January 26, 2015

New beginnings (yay!)

Good morning, dearies!

About a week and a half ago I started a draft talking about new moons and new changes...

... and a new blog.

But then I got really sick and have spent the vast majority of the past ten days asleep, trying not to drown in my own snot.

Yes, just as disgusting as it sounds. Ugh.

But now I'm mostly better. Still a bit sniffly and sneezy, but pretty sure I'm gonna make it (it was touch & go there, for a while... ^__~).

So I've spent the last seven hours poking at things on my new Wordpress blog, trying to get everything okay enough so that I can give you the link and not cringe at the thought that someone might just click it.

So.

Here is my new bloggy home:

The Weaver's Apprentice

I'm still working on figuring out Wordpress, so if you see something completely ridiculous, PLEASE let this n00b know. Thank you.

Anywhom.

I have absolutely loveLOVEloved being part of community with everyone who has taken the time to read my ramblings here. And I would love even more if you'd follow me down this new meandering path of mine. FYI... The framework for the new blog is there, even though my first post is still being written.

I hope to see some familiar faces soon! Love you all uber bunches!!!

XOXO


PS... I will be maintaining this blog as an archive, although I'll no longer be posting here. This blog is the past five years of my life, and although I'm ready to move someplace new, I don't want to lose or change anything that's brought me to where I am now. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed this blog, I have probably been reading it for only about a year. I am glad you ate leaving it up, it is inspiring. Looking forward to the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not drown in your own snot. Way too sticky. Yuck.

    Hope you're feeling better.

    I shall fly over to your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!