Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Yep, I'm running late...

Eeks! Running a wee bit late because I had to work tonight! Boo! My face looks like Shock's...


But pretty please come back in a few hours to party with me for Vanessa Valencia's 7th annual Halloween Party!

Thank you! Love you! See you soon!!!

XOXO


4 comments:

  1. I understand running late.
    If I take too long to come back. come knock on my blog and yell at me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... I'm sure you'll remember to come back eventually! ^__~

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ah, you're too kind to always forgive my tardiness! ^__^

      XOXO

      Delete

Out with it!