Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Halloween Party with A Fanciful Twist

Hello lovelies!

It's almost time for the seventh (seventh!!!) annual Halloween party with the lovely Miss Vanessa Valencia over at her blog, A Fanciful Twist! Wheeeeee!!!

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2014/09/its-time-for-a-halloween-party-you-are-invited.html#comment-6a00d83451d99869e201b8d07c32bf970c

So grab your pointy hat and shoes, your broom, your cauldron and a black cat if you've got one... because it's once again time to party!

Make sure to visit her blog for all the details, and to sign yourself up!

And on the 25th come party with the other best pointy-hat-wearing group of people around! ^_~

I can't wait to see you then!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Greetings, spooky blog! Hope you'll fly by my Are You A Good Or Bad Witch? Halloween Party & Be Blessed with powerful Wiccan Wishes... Enchantingly Yours, Lyndy Ward >^..^<
    http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/2014/10/are-you-good-witch-or-bad-witch.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyndy! I'll make sure I pop by your blog tonight! See you soon! ^_^

      Delete

Out with it!