Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, July 04, 2014

Mad Tea, 2014!!!

I can't believe it... I forgot to post this year's invite to Vanessa Valencia's Mad Tea Party!

@_@

My brains must be completely scrambled...

So without further ado, you are invited to pop back over here on Saturday, July 12th, 2014 and have Mad Tea with me.

After that, or before if you'd like, make sure to head over to A Fanciful Twist and have some tea and tasty snacky bits with Vanessa, our loveliest of hostesses. ^_^

After all that, click through the links on her sidebar to visit all the other Mad Tea Party party throwers and goers.

Okay?

Okay. ^_^


1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited about the Mad Tea Party this year...it's my first time participating. I found your blog through A Fanciful Twist and I really like it! Can't wait to see you at the Mad Tea Party! 1 week away!!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!