Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Litha!



Happy Summer Solstice, my loves! I hope that the sun is shining and the birds are singing for you. For the first time in recent memory, it's actually not raining here in Bellingham on Litha... It's not even cloudy. @_@

I'm going to be taking full advantage of this mysterious, wonderful weather and having a picnic with the missus for dinner tonight.

"Noon of the Solstice" is by Damh the Bard, one of my all time favorite musicians. He's right up there with Dan Folgelberg. And Korn. Yes, I love his music that much. ^_~

So enjoy the song, enjoy your day and know that I'm sending warm, summery thoughts your way.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!