Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Rambles

Today is cold, windy and rainy... and I'm sick with a head and chest cold.

I got up this afternoon, only to crawl right back into bed and sleep another hour and a half, until the Missus came home, bringing me flowers. ^-^

So now I'm up, eating some strange veggie-noodle soup I found in a can at the back of our cupboard and drinking coffee. The coffee is fabulous, the soup is okay. It was decidedly not okay until after I'd dumped some granulated onion and garlic, black pepper and paprika (a lot if it...) into the pot. Now it has a smoky flavor, thanks to the wee bit of smoked paprika I added on top of the regular paprika.

What can I say... I love paprika. In large amounts. On (just about) everything. ^-^

I've been working in my art journal again, practicing painting FEARLESS. I've never enjoyed working in my journal as much before. No stress. No trying to get anything to "look just right", no expectations of what things are "supposed" to look like.

Since I'm enjoying my art journaling so much, I'm planning to take one of Connie's online workshops (BIG) in the next few months.

If you've never checked out her site, go HERE, (seriously, like, right now...) and check it out. She's amazing. She has several different workshops she offers throughout the year.

One I really would like to take is Painting the Feminine. The next go of this workshop starts in June, and registration opens at the end of April. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to register. ^___^

If you're looking for a free workshop, she also offers FEARLESS Painting for Art Journaling and Total Alignment. Both are online, via her website.

FYI, Total Alignment is also the name of her FEARLESS painting retreat, which you can find more about here.

Well then... I'm off to go play in my art journal some more. Hope your week is going well!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!