Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, March 24, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots, and numerous other bloggers, in Gratitude Sunday...

...even though it's now technically Monday. As a night owl, since I haven't been to bed yet, it's still my Sunday. ^__~

This week I have been thankful for...

*The blue skies and sunshine!!!
*Going for walks by the bay at Boulevard Park.
*Having an impromptu dinner date with the missus on my lunch break from work... and going to our favorite sweets shop to get cake for dinner.
*Chocolate Stout cake with Irish Cream frosting.
*Giving myself time to art journal.
*Sipping coffee on the porch with my cat (she gets water, not coffee...), while a squirrel chatters/shouts at us from a nearby tree.
*Getting the trunk of our car cleaned out so I can now shampoo the inside, and having way less oil damage than I originally thought. ^_^
*That it's now SPRING!!!
*Taking the dorky Winter 2014 challenge that was going around Facebook like a bad chain letter... Britt and I had way too much fun jumping into Lake Whatcom.

The Missus & I after our... bracing... jumps into the lake on 3/19...


Please make sure to take a moment to visit Wooly Moss Roots and the other wonderful bloggers participating in Gratitude Sunday by clicking the image below. 


Gratitude Sunday

I hope we all have a great week this coming week! Brace yourselves for Monday with many strong cups of coffee... I know that's what I'll be doing... 

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. I had to Google the Chocolate Stout Cake to find a recipe. WOW! It sounds DE-lish! Got to make it.
    Love the pic of you both. Was the lake icy cold? OY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. My. Gods. I have never felt anything so cold before... @__@ My nipples almost fell off... lolz
      And the cake is to DIE for... omg. I'm glad I don't have a recipe for it, or I'd eat nothing but chocolate stout cake for the rest of my life... lolz...

      Delete

Out with it!