Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Joining with Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots in her Gratitude Sunday...

If you're interested in joining in, click the link at the end of this post to be taken to her lovely blog.

This past week has been filled with so many things I've had to do, so I'm happy to sit here for a moment with my cup of coffee and reflect back on what I'm grateful for.

This past week I've been grateful for:

*Our car that takes us where we need to go, especially to out of state interviews.

*That I celebrated another birthday yesterday.

* My cats, who alternately lounge all over the house and wreak tiny amounts of havoc all over the house. Especially Lhu, who is currently curled up by my feet, snoring.

*Our coffee pot. We haven't had one since November 2012... and we finally got a new one. No more having to make only one cup at a time. ^______^

*The snow last weekend... Britt and I went to the park and played in it for an hour or so. She made her first snow angel ever.

Britt, mid-snow angel making ^-^


*Two of my favorite authors, David Eddings and Neal Stephenson, for creating such wonderful worlds for me to visit (and revisit... numerous times...)

*For the plants in my house and the few herbs on my porch for giving me a wee bit of green while the snow keeps on coming.

*That my brother was safely able to move, despite awful snow and weather in the Midwest this past week.

*For our new(ish) camera, so Britt and I can once again take way too many pictures of things. Mostly of our cats... ^-^

Thank you for stopping by this afternoon. ^-^
If you'd like to join in, or just read the other posts for those participating in Gratitude Sunday, hop on over to Wooly Moss Roots by clicking on the link below:

Gratitude Sunday

Snowflakes taste like magic...
Have a wonderful week my loves! =D

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a fantastic day! You can never take too many pictures! :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot to be grateful for. Thanks for sharing your list.

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!