Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Firstly, I'm grateful to Taryn over at Wooly Moss Roots for hosting Gratitude Sundays. She and her family have a wonderful blog & two great Etsy shops, Wooly Moss Roots & Mystic Orb. Check them out!

Over the past week, I've been grateful for many things. ^-^ Some of the most notable ones...

I'm grateful Britt & I were able to go on a hike on Saturday. It was the most beautiful day we've had in months.

For staying up late, late, late last night (ok, early this morning) and making a big pot of chicken soup.

For all the love & snuggles my kitties give me.

For getting better quickly from my cold.

For finding my love for blogging again (I have missed it!)

And for being found by an old friend, who's been on my mind off & on for the past few months. ^____^

Right now, I feel so wonderful. So full. So happy. I am grateful for feeling like this. Feeling at peace with myself and my surroundings is kind of a new thing for me... and so I am filled to overflowing with gratitude for the simple thing of being truly happy in this moment.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. May this peace stay with you for much time! So mote it be!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!