Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Two posts in one day? Please, no one fall over and die of shock...

Ahem. At any rate, after poking around blogland for a bit this evening, I'm joining in the mess making over at Traci Bunker's blog and am going to give the 30 Days of Get Your Art On a go. =D



I've been trying really hard to make time for myself and time for the things I love to do... Whether I'm knitting or painting or cooking or whatever, I am happier when I'm doing something creative. ^-^

I think this challenge will be a good way to keep myself in line... I still forget for days on end to just sit and BE and then maybe dabble in something I enjoy. Especially on days I work... I usually work, do whatever absolutely must be done, and then occasionally I'll sleep...

In my desire for balance in my life, I think intentionally setting aside a half hour (at least) every day for me to be creative will help. ^-^

So... go peak at all the other people who are participating and then join in too, won't you? =D

XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Look forward to your creations! I love all the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving ourselves time to do things we really enjoy is a must. Earlier during the year, I told myself that I wasn't going to do All Hallow's Grim this year, and that I wasn't going to join too many parties, then I said to hell with it and did it anyway. I'm glad I did because I'm having a blast!

    I bet you will, too. Can't wait to see what you create ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say thank you for joining us at Le Mysterieux Carnival. We're looking forward to seeing you in the haunted woods!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, that sounds like fun! i've always wanted to do something like that, but i never have the time! ha ha! thank you for your lovely words regarding my surgery....i am still home recovering, and it has taken much longer than i had anticipated. everyone else seems to think i'm right on course, but sitting around watching tv all day and napping just isn't me :( i am hoping to be back in the studio this weekend or next week. i have a big deadling coming up that i said yes to right before my surgery and i just couldn't say no...but i will be busting my butt to get it all done on time!! hope things are going well and i will catch up more later...

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!