Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

*SuperCleverTitleGoesHere*

Feeling kind of stomped on today... People are being snappish and I seem to be walking right into the line of fire... o_O

So I'm safely tucked away in my office, sipping my coffee & trying to stay out of everyone's way... Maybe there's something in the water? Who knows...

I really can't wait to get home tonight, curl up with a nice cup of tea and snuggle a cat or two... or three or four. ^-^

On the bright side, it's now OCTOBER!!! =D

I love Halloween... I love the Fall... Everything about them. Pumpkins, glitter, costumes, skeletons, bats, spiders, witches (naturally...), black cats... you get my drift. ^-^

There's so many blog parties going on this month! I can't wait to see what everyone is going to be doing. It'll be great fun.

Listening to Uriah Heep's album Sea of Light. I found it on youtube, in its entirety, along with a bunch of other music... yay! ^-^

In other news, everyone that I know is now obsessed with Game of Thrones. I've just barely begun the first book in the series, and haven't seen any of the show... So I think that I'll be starting that tomorrow perhaps... I've heard it's amazing and even people who don't usually like that type of fantasy are liking it. Sooooo... I'm way behind again. =P

Anyone here seen/read Game of Thrones? Are you as obsessed as everyone I know? =D

Alrighty then... back to work...

Happy Autumn!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Yay! October. Doesn't fill you with energy? I'm about to burst lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love it all too! These crisp sunny days, soup making, scarf wearing- it's my most favorite few months! Also: I too am consumed by Game of Thrones right now! I'm about halfway through the 3rd book. They are SO good and terribly addicting. I have watched the first season of the show so far and it was good , but I may just stick to the books for now. They are so much richer... Tyrion is my favorite character. Happy reading/watching!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!