Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Aunties Bzzz & Blblblbl

Life has been busy these past ten days... I can't believe it's only been about a week and a half since the Carnival... it feels like much longer. ^-^

We've been busy as can be, helping Britt's younger sister get ready for her baby. She had an easy birth this time around (YAY!!!) and now has a precious baby girl. Haylee Danae was born on October 13 at 9:36 in the morning... Good luck numbers all around. ^-^

Triston, her big brother, doesn't quite know what to make of her... he loves babies & kids, but is so, SO jealous. Poor kiddo... We're going to take him trick or treating this year if his mom & dad don't already have plans. ^-^

Auntie B (Britt) & Auntie Anna... times two! =D

And this November, it will be times three! My younger sister is also having a baby... her first! It's super exciting and I'm flying out to Iowa for two weeks to stay with her, be her Doula (unless the baby is early...) and help take care of her & the Mister while they get used to never sleeping again. ^-^

I'm really excited, as I haven't been with my family for Thanksgiving for more than 10 years... but also really sad because Britt couldn't get the time off of work to come with me. Meh... But we'll survive & I'll come home and never be allowed to leave for that long again... ^___~

Back to Triston for a moment though... He's almost two, and is finally talking up a storm. ^-^ We've always been Aunti B & Auntie Anna, but now he has his own way of saying our names... and it's so cute, I melt & giggle whenever he does it. 

He calls Britt 'Auntie Bzzzzz', because that's the sound a bee makes... lolz...

And I'm 'Auntie Blblblbl', which is how he says 'banana'... XD (stick your tongue out & move it side to side while say this to get the full effect...)

Anywho... next time we go visit I'll get some pictures of my two cuties... 

Until then, I'm off to do some grocery shopping for dinner tonight. =D

Spaghetti squash & meatballs! The new favorite meal in this neck of the woods. ^-^

Hope you all are enjoying some nice Fall weather! See you soon!!!

XOXO

PS... The only reason I'll torment you with this is that at 1:58, they make the sound that Triston does when trying to say my name o_O



No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!