Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Almost Party Time! =D

I get off of work in 45 minutes... then to the store for DayQuil for the missus & then home to finish up fun things for a certain, spectacular party later today. ^____^ Yay!

Also will be keeping an eye on the youngest kitty, Vash, who was rather sick earlier this evening... scared the shit out of Britt & me... PTSD from suddenly losing Kyo a few years ago methinks. I'm still having a hard time shaking the feeling of icy dread that lodged itself inside me earlier when Britt called, near tears... But he's not throwing up any more, and has been playing a bit & is now snuggled up in bed with Britt. But I'm paranoid... so I'll keep a close eyeball on him for the next several hours. Little weenie, scaring us like that... ^_~

Anywho... back to work & then home to party prep! See  you soon!!! =D

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. *calming hugs* I know how scary it is when one of the little four-leggedy beasties is ill. Give Vash a chin scratch from me :D Enjoy your party goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you!!! Send my get well wishe sto your beloved!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Dear...I hope everyone's feeling better and that your kitty baby is okay, too!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!