Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

30 Days of Get Your Art On

Technically, this is Day 3, but since I joined late (story of my life, right? XD) it's my Day 1... But we'll still pretend it's Day 3, mmmmkay?

So! Here we are...

Forgive the less than fantastic photo quality... my camera is MIA, so my iPod is standing in. =P

This is the biggest thing I've ever done... 16"x20". Collaged, painted & inked.

It's still going to get some painted marigolds... I'm just not quite sure where yet. ^-^
I'm also debating whether or not to outline in black the red & aqua dots...

Anywho... I finished outlining the skull & flowers today, and as soon as I figure out what the heck I'm making for dinner, I'll be free to paint marigolds to my little heart's content. =D

Yay!

Hope everyone's having a riot today, whatever you're up to!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this skull and the background! I've never really mastered skulls and that genre but I love it!! Yay for another day of art!!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!