Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

My eyes are burning with the need to sleep... I've managed about three hours a night the past several nights, but tonight I'll get a full night's sleep. Here's to my day off and not needing to get up at 04:00. ^-^

I am so excited to have two days off... I plan on cuddling with my cats and visiting tea parties... reading and painting and watching more episodes of Supernatural (I'm totally in love with Dean... =3 )

So I suppose until tomorrow... g'night. <3 p="p">
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had the loveliest dreams EVER!

    I know how cool it is to be able to sleep after a long period of deprivation.

    Happy First Harvest, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!