Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, June 22, 2012

An invitation...

First of all, it's Alan Turing's 100th birthday today, so everyone using a computer should give thanks to this amazing man. <3

Now... It's that time of year again...

A little later than usual, but for the best...

Do you know what time I'm talking about?

Of course you do!

Why, it's tea time!

There is much rejoicing at my house, for in just a wee bit over a month away is...


 Vanessa's been whisked back to 1865 and Lewis Carroll. I've been whisked back too, only not quite as far... just as far as 1870. Jules Verne is taking me on a ride in the Nautilus. And my tea party is going to take place 20,000 leagues beneath the sea.

So... Join us, won't you? It'll be great fun, I promise! Make sure you head on over to A Fanciful Twist and see this year's first Mad Hatter sightings... it will fill your heart with glee and make you want to dance a jig of  your own. =D

See you all very soon!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. WoooHooo! How exciting. I better stop by and steal the button ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tea party under the sea you say??????!!! OH MY!!!!!

    Happy Mad Tea Partying!!

    ♥ Vanessa {a fanciful twist} ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!