Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, January 15, 2012

SNOW

Just a quickie before I dash off to a friend's house to help her print photos at the drug store so she can make a collage for her hubby for their anniversary. ^-^

Guess what?!?!?!?!?

It's SNOWING!!! =D

I ate my first snowflakes of the year this morning when I got home from work. ^-^

For some reason, watching the snow fall relaxes me... unless it's a howling blizzard of course. Then not so much. ^_~

Anywho! My ridiculously over-caffeinated self is off to print pictures. Hope you all are having a fantastic day, and hopefully I'll be awake enough at work tonight to write a proper post. ^-^

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun in the snow. It snowed here a couple days ago. Got my car back just in time for it.

    Blessings, V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darlin', I am tagging you. This shit will give you something to do for a few days, ahahahhahahahaa. Really, go to my blog and do that voodoo that you do,do so well. Follow the rules and have fun with it. Ta...
    http://canwehaveanewwitchoursmelted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were at the beach (Long Beach, WA) when it started snowing. That was awesome. I've never seen snow-covered sand dunes before. We're all hoping for 2 hour late start on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow is by far my favorite thing to fall from the sky : ) We are having a storm here, but now it's turned to freezing rain and the snow is barely 2 inches : ( After last year's blizzard of 3 feet, I guess I got spoiled.

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!