Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Simple Womyn's Daybook

FOR TODAY, Wednesday, December 14th, 2011

Outside my window... It's quiet & cold. The clouds hold promise of snow or rain. I've been cleaning up my porch, getting things ready for Winter. There's still a LOT to do.

I am thinking... A whole jumble of things. My mind feels like an out of control carousel, which is why I'm here... I find this very relaxing, following prompts but still being able to just kind of ramble on.

I am thankful... for having a place to write & ramble & vent when need be.

In the kitchen... as always there's dishes to be done, but I'll get to those shortly. There's fresh coffee in the pot, spiced with cinnamon. It tastes like Winter, but warm.

I am wearing... camo pants & a black tshirt with a pic of an astronaut handing a balloon to a big, fuzzy monster. <3

I am creating... a bunch of stuff. ^-^ I've just finished cutting out snowflakes, now I'll spray paint the backs of them & add glitter before hanging them from my ceiling. I'm working on my mini village & making holiday cards as well. I've also been working on a big (for me, anyways) canvas. I had no idea what I wanted to put on it, but did the background & edges. It's turned out perfect to put a sugar skull on. I'm excited. ^-^

I am going... to work tonight, and am not looking forward to it. Aside from that, I'm feeling like I'm going a bit crazy(er).

I am wondering... why I can't get my shit together... meh.

I am reading... Bite Me, by Parker Blue. Kinda cheesy, kinda tacky, but kinda awesome. ^_~

I am hoping... that this week of work will be uneventful. Boring, even.

I am looking forward to... visiting Desty & the teacup human tomorrow after work. Yay! =D

I am hearing... lots of computer key clacking. Britt's writing a paper for school & I'm blogging.

Around the house... kitties are snoring, Phiphi's trying his best to combust by laying as close as possible to the heater, Britt's at her desk writing that paper (she's almost finished), and I'm about to proof read what she's already written.

I am pondering... what to go to school for. I have decided that nursing is not for me. At least not right now. Culinary Arts is looking good though.

One of my favorite things... is candy cane hot cocoa.

A few plans for the rest of the week: work, clean, try & figure out how to get my shit together...

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Love this! =D

Check out their website for more awesomeness! =D

And don't forget to pop by The Simple Woman's Daybook for all the other posts. ^-^

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. If I had to choose all over again I don't know that I would have gone through nursing school myself. I am happy that it's over and done with! I tried chainog and it was AWESOME. It's my favorite holiday drink thanks to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post thanks for sharing...happy holidays...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!