Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Post of 2011

Yes indeed, this post finds me at precisely one hour til 2012. This year has been a mostly good year. Even the not so great parts have fostered growth, and I can't ask for more than that.

I'm at work again tonight, and at midnight will head down to the ER to spend the first few moments with Britt (as long as she's not cleaning wounds or something... ^_~)

I've been insanely stressed & overwhelmed the past few days, and have felt completely helpless to change anything. I decided this morning before I went to bed that that was not what I wanted for myself. I wanted to start the new year in a positive way, not as the negative doom cloud I had been for the past week. When I woke up this evening, I felt amazingly refreshed & light. I was without any stress & without the headache that's been plaguing me for the past few days. I feel hopeful & happy. ^-^

Britt & I have a lot to do in the next few months, but I'll get to that in my New Year's post. ^-^

I'm also working on picking my Word for 2012. I've got the idea of what I want, but am now contemplating the perfect word to encompass the idea.

Alrighty then... I hope all of you are having a wonderful night. This has been a wonderful year with y'all, and I hope this coming year is even better. ^-^

Love & hugs & toasts of fizzy drinks. =D



Happy New Year my sweets.

XOXO


3 comments:

  1. I know all about feeling stressed. These past coulple of weeks have been very hard. This New year I am going to start standing up for myself and not trust people as much. It sounds horrible to say that but i seem to trust way too much.

    I hope 2012 is much better for all.

    Happy New Year, V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the stress fucks off soon, it can meet up with mine and they can take off together. I had the same sort of thought yesterday, I've been such a moody black rain cloud this past week but I didn't want to sit at the cusp of the years feeling like that.

    Happy new year, love! May it be filled with all sorts of good things, love and fun; you guys deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so glad to find you in light spirits! Sorry it's been so bloody long since I said hello. My jobs been working my typing fingers a bit too much recently and they've taken to going on strike in the evenings. Anyway, hope you and Britt had a wonderful New Year and all the best for the coming year. I've a feeling this one's going to be a good one ;)
    Roisin x

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!