Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hecate's Night

As the cold wind blows, shaking the last remaining leaves from the trees...

As the sky darkens & the steel grey clouds hold a promise of snow...

As the sun sets this evening, we honor the Goddess Hecate. Goddess of crossroads, magic, Witches & spirits. She who holds power over land, sky & sea. She who keeps Persephone company through the cold Winter months in the Underworld. The Triple Goddess who can see in all directions. Blessings to you all on this cold, windy night.



XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I recently put out an ebook of my writing, called The New Death and others. It's a collection of short pieces, mostly dark fantasy.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please email me: news@apolitical.info. Let me know what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy.

    You can download a sample from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

    I'm also happy to do interviews, guest posts, or giveaways. Just let me know what you'd prefer.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post.

    Blessings to you as well, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to meet you and attend Le Noir Bizarre! It's supposedly going to be an annual event so hopefully it will be. Hope you are keeping warm as well! I'm just waiting and waiting for a good weekday snow to keep me home from work... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!