Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, November 28, 2011

Good morning...

I'm wondering if a person's negativity can be passed to someone else just by being near them... Britt had a really bad day today & now is sound asleep. I'm hoping she wakes up in a better mood, and I'm assuming she will, as her negativity seemed to jump from her to me as we slept today... o_O

On the bright side, even though I'm feeling super down & all emo, I'm not going to just wallow in it. ^-^
I'm finally going to bake that damn turkey (yay!) and get going on my itty bitty holiday village. =D

I've also got massive amounts of kitty muvs coming my way. I love my cats. I don't know what I'd do without them. ^-^

Enchiladas are cooking at the moment (only 16 minutes left...), and once I eat dinner I'll get going on the bird.

Alrighty... off to find my recipe from Witchin' in the Kitchen for Moroccan Spiced Honey Roast Chicken, so I can use it to make my turkey. ^-^ I'm soooooo excited to use this recipe for my turkey! I can't wait to tell you how it turns out. =D

Hmmm... already feeling less emo. Huzzah for blogging for therapy. XD

Hope you all had a marvelous Thanksgiving (or just a marvelous day, depending on where you live ^_~)

If I didn't say it before, I'm so very thankful for all the wonderful people & friends I've met via Blogger. You all enrich my life & inspire me. I love you all to pieces!

Have a most awesome night & I shall post pics of turkey & pie making soon. ^-^

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm...enjoy your turkey. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe negative energy can affect us in certain ways. Since my husband left there has been a noticable lightness in the house. We all seem much happier. I hope Britt wakes in a better mood. Unlike my husband, she seems like a very loving woman and shouldn't be effected by the negative people around her for too long.

    Hope all goes well with the turkey.

    Have a blessed day. Hugs, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree completely that someone's bad mood can be contagious. Think about it. If someone has a low vibrational aura that is eminating, it's bound to latch on to people around it. I try to put a shield up when I'm around that, but sometimes I get so emotionally involved I forget. There have even been times when The Husband has been pissy, come to bed and I wake up in the middle of the night with a panic feeling from laying next to his grumpy ass.

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!