Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, October 31, 2011

True Love

... I has it. And today (tonight, really) marks the 8th anniversary of that true love. Tonight marks the 8th year Britt & I have been together. ^-^

I can't believe it's already been 8 years... I can't believe it's been only 8 years. It feels like a lifetime has passed since we met & got together (we're so different now compared to then), yet it still feels like yesterday. Funny thing, that.

These past 8 years have been the most wonderful, transformative years of my life. We've had our share of rough spots, but they've only made us stronger... into the indomitable women & partners we are now.

So tonight, on one of the most powerful nights of the year, I am doubly blessed. I am able to not only honor those who have passed before me with the womyn who shares my heart & soul, but to celebrate the greatest force out there. The thing that transcends time, distance & I believe, even death.

Love.

I am filled up & running over with love & eternal gratitude that this lifetime we were able to find each other so early on. May we all be so lucky next time around as well. ^-^

So... To the only person that knows everything about me, and still loves me...
To the womyn who snuggles me even when my feet are cold...
The womyn who lifts me up after I've fallen flat on my face yet again...
The womyn who is the keeper of my heart.
To the one who encourages me to follow my schemes & dreams...
And the one whom I love unconditionally...
To the amazing womyn whose spirit mirrors mine so closely, we can blend together seamlessly...

I love you. You are everything to me, my life, my breath, my heart. My raison d'etre.

I am thrilled beyond words knowing that we have years & years & years ahead of us to enjoy with each other.

My Britty... the keeper of my heart & mirror of my soul... I love you. Happy anniversary. <3


Me & the Missus...

<3

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you two! You make a lovely couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, may you guys be together until you're old and pruny and continue on after! Blessed Samhain and Happy Halloween, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are so beautiful! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary, ladies!! y'all look so cute!
    hope things are going well...been burning the candle at both ends over here, so i haven't been around blog world as much as i'd like!
    the mister and i just celebrated #6 this weekend...it feels like we just met and like we've been together forever...ah, love!!
    here's to many many many many many many more...and then some!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary. May you have many more years of love.

    Blessings my friend, V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, m'dears, and here's to many more to come!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!