Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Morning Mumblings

Ah, good morning. My chai-nog & I are happily ensconsed in my office, listening to good music & spinning. My fiber, Merino dyed in dark blues and blacks, reminds me of midnight & Winter & lakes frozen over. It's sooooo pretty! =D

It was a lovely evening when I came into work. The sky had cleared a bit, and was all aglow with the sunset. Breathtaking!

On my To Do list today: Clean a bit as soon as I get home, take a zolpidem & then actually sleep, get up & be back to work at 1900. Three days (nights, whatever) until my ten off... So. Excited.

Alrighty... now to felt some pumpkins. ^-^

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. felting pumpkins sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy life. I hope you sllep well and you day is full of joy.

    Blessings, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to learn to spin one of these days! It seems like it would be a such a beautiful meditative craft... Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chai nog? I love chai tea and egg nog but have never thought of putting those two together. Sounds delicious!

    Have you seen these cuffs on Etsy? It makes me think of you! http://www.etsy.com/listing/43629789/absinthe-cuffs-pair

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!