Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day Off #2

Spent Day Off #1 happily ensconced in my bed. Yeah... like all day. Ah well. I was tired & feel much, much better today. ^-^

I also got my hours changed around to normal people hours, instead of nighttime people hours. Yay!

Britt's home sick today, so she's in bed sleeping.

I'm up & sipping coffee, intermittently hollering at my cats... they are being beastly this morning. Yeesh... Figured I'd sit here & type a bit whilst I make my battle plans for house cleaning today. Now where did I put my trebuchet?

Nevermind... I suppose I should wash the dishes, not destroy them. Tempting, though. ^-^

Strangely enough, my biggest source of consternation is my desk. It is a disaster area. @_@
I'm not quite sure how it got this way, as I was very careful for the longest time not to just stack things on it. Hm.

My desk is the only area in the house that's kinda "mine". It's where I type, do bills, craft & read tarot. I sit here to read & write & sip coffee. Or at least I used to, when I could actually see the desk. It now looks like various piles of crap, held up by four wooden legs. Meh...

Along with the dishes & the kitchen, it's on the TOP of my priority list today. I need my desk, dammit...

Anywho... If I get my kitchen cleaned up, I'm planning on making a mess of it again right away by baking. ^-^

There's bread & cookies in my immediate future... Mmmmmmm...

Well then, I suppose I must be off to go find my kitchen counters beneath the mound of dishes. Wish me luck, and if you don't hear from me by tomorrow, send in reinforcements. ^-^

Hopefully I'll get a huge chunk of housework done today, so on Saturday I'll be able to work on the doll that's been calling to me.

Hoping you're having a most wonderful day today. ^-^

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. The baking bug has hit here pretty bad the last few days, but I think we're done for a little while. Unless things are quiet this weekend, then who knows? I just read a recipe on another site for pumpkin cookie/muffin things with caramel frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did it go with the desk? Mine is the same - stacks of books, papers & notes. Organized chaos.

    Hope you had a good weekend. Happy Halloween/Samhain tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better today! Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you, but I'm sure you're equal to it. ^__^ Glad to hear you're doing well, and enjoying your time off. Sleeping in counts as enjoying, by the way. ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!