Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, August 19, 2011

What was I thinking?

So I'm working day shift all weekend in the Staffing office... Today, tomorrow & Sunday. @_@

It's terribly strange having other people in my office with me, as I'm alone on night shift. At least it's Sandy and not somone horrible, right? Right.

There's not much going on right now, so I'm killing time until I go for lunch at 1230... I'm being stared at by a plate of snickerdoodles... and naturally, today is the first day back on track for eating healthy. Cookies, unfortunately, are so not on my 'healthy' list. o_O

Ah well. I'm going grocery shopping this afternoon, so I'll have healthy snacks to take with me tomorrow. ^-^

I'm wishing I'd have gotten some coffee this morning, but paying for the hospital's sorry excuse for coffee is obscene... XD

I'll have to wait until I'm home & make myself a pot. ^-^

I suppose I could read a bit... So I think that's what I'm gonna do.

I'm ticked that I'm unable to leave comments on blogs at the moment, as apparently my account doesn't have access or permissions to do so... wtf...

Hope y'alls day is as gorgeous as mine is! Yay, sunshine!!! =D

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!