Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, August 22, 2011

Run for the hills... THE HILLS... @_@

Both my cat & my sweety are cranky to the point where the boy kitties & I are getting ready to batten down the hatches or run for the hills...

The hills are looking rather nice this time of year... o_O

Eek...

C'mon, Phiphi, Lhu & Vash... lets go before the fur starts to fly... XD

**proceeds to flee with boy kitties in blatant act of cowardice**

3 comments:

  1. *cues Iron Maiden* Run, Anna, Run! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like home, except I'M the cranky one. The mountains are lovely this time of year... :)

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!