Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How do YOU say...

Replace the Hershey's bar with Nutella, and that's me... *drools*



So. How do y'all say "Nutella"?

I say "nuh-tel-la"

I mean, it is made with nuts, not newts...

Britt is saying it "new-tel-la".

We are having a minor war over here with much giggling over the correct pronunciation. The internet is no help. It's telling me both ways. So... How do YOU say it? Is there a difference between how Europeans & Americans say it? How Canadians & Americans say it?

Lemme know...

XOXO


6 comments:

  1. Both Joe and I say new-tel-a. I think it's sort of like the pee-can vs pee-con debate over the word pecan. Those nut related words are tricky!

    *giggles at the phrase nut related* Good gods do I need some sleep, I'm like a 6 year old boy tonight. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Nuh, but when I asked Tam, she said, "nuff." Next time I'll ask her when she's not brushing her teeth. (she says newt!) Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in canada it's nut tella not newt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this stuff, I hear so much good stuff about it. My obsession is dark chocolate peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter is right with the other peanut butters. It is sooooooooooooo good on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say yum yum, and then drool a lot?

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!