Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Wishings...

Have spent the day today hanging about the house, re-dying my hair (which was fucking awesome ORANGE, but is now a more work appropriate copper, meh...) and day dreaming of running off to join the circus. With Britt & Grace. =D

We'd do fire dancing, aerials, bellydancing... go us.

Now all we gotta do is finish losing weight so we can hold ourselves up on the equipment... o_O

Found a couple of new blogs... This one & this one... the last of which will have you snorting whatever it is you're drinking out your nose. You have been warned. I wanna be a rockstarAuthor. Oh yeah, baby...

Ahem...

So let's see... I wanna join the circus, be an author & finish losing weight. Sounds like a plan...

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lovely plan, my dear. It also sounds like you already have the hair and the drive, so write and rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that I, um... was not following your blog. Nonsense, I know, but I fixed the problem.

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!