Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I hate how when I stop blogging for a while that it feels so hard to get back into my groove... I LOVE blogging... It's my addiction. It makes me ridiculously happy. So I have no clue as to why I'll randomly cease. Anywho... I'll keep pondering this, as I'm sure it'll happen again.

But in the meantime, what have I been up to? Well! I shall tell you. ^-^

I've been quite enjoying my life sans cell phone. It's awesome. Britt & I have also almost completely stopped driving our car in favor of walking or taking the bus. Strangely enough, when taking the bus everywhere I feel much more relaxed. Even though I have to plan out when I'll be heading somewhere to make sure I get my connections, I feel much calmer & less rushed. It's strange & oh-so-nice. I think that it also helps that I'm not just zipping around in my car, dashing from one place to the next. I also love that I get to look at the scenery 'cause I'm not the one driving. =D

We've been babysitting Triston & he's crawling all over the place now. He's learning to stand while holding onto things too, and I think he'll be walking shortly. So exciting! =D

Our garden plot is growing amazingly well. We went to water yesterday morning & found three peas growing on our single pea plant (yeah... the one we didn't think was gonna make it & the only one that did.) We were so thrilled, we were squealing with glee. We ate two of the peas & left the third to grow a bit bigger. I thinned a few carrots, which we also ate, and generally ran about excitedly looking at all the plots in the garden & squee-ing over all the lovely veggies & flowers. We must've been quite the sight... XD

The plants on our porch are doing marvelously as well. I was walking around the yard between our apartment building & the one next door & looked up at our porch. I was startled at how lovely it looks from the ground... With the plants growing up against the porch railing & in some cases UP the railing itself, it's our own, personal Eden. It's a bright spot of color & greenery... and attracts birds, bees, hummingbirds & even Faeries... =D

I shall have to take some pictures this weekend & show you all. I am so in love with my plants... ^-^

Alrighty then... I'm off to find a picture of how I'm gonna style Lauren's hair for the wedding she's going to later today...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Out with it!