Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Garden Pics!

So I know I promised to post pics like forever ago... and then didn't... lolz... so! Here we go. This is my garden as of about a week ago. Everything is decidedly larger now... ^-^ So there will be more pictures eventually! Yay! Enjoy, my lovelies! ^-^

OK... So this isn't my garden plot, but it's Britt's & my Lover's Lane rose that she bought for us for Valentine's Day a few years ago... This is her first bloom of the Summer! =D


So I think Britt's washing her hands with the hose or something... But the pic was actually supposed to be of the bed, not her backside (although, it IS a very nice backside... ^_~)


Weeding...

And watering...



I can't wait to post more recent pics! The beans we planted & huge & booshy now! And that one, lone pea in the lower right hand corner is still alive & kicking. Woohoo! I planted some yellow beans around it, so it wouldn't feel as lonely... I couldn't find any pea starts... o_O

Well then... Off to wake up Britt so I can pour some coffee in her, wake her up & head to town for the Farmer's Market! Yay!!! I see Man Pies in my future... Made of chicken, beef, lamb or veggies... not men. As far as I know, Mrs. Lovett is not in their employ...

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the visit,, such kind words,,on to you,, big garden,,, lots of work,, wow, so much work,, I hope you have good weather, soft rain and warm sun for your garden to grow,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm glad it's coming along so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking garden...Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!