Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Request

http://thingstolookat.com/2011/04/our-house/
http://www.dangerdame.com/diary/

Hey all you wonderful, witchy women that I know & love (and all of you who may not be witchy, but are still wonderful!)...

Please take a moment and send your thoughts & some strength to these two amazing people, Veronica & Burke. Veronica is one of my heroes/role models & I find her very inspiring. The two of them together are like a fairytale romance, which I also find inspiring. Through their art they have inspired & touched many people. Send them some love & support if you can. Thanks m'dears!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gods. Reading his entry made me bawl like a small child. Everything is so heartfelt and I cannot imagine the feelings of sadness and loss they are both experiencing.

    I'm sending them much light and blessings for a better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!