Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, April 25, 2011

FML

That would be me up there... I feel like I'm completely fucking loosing my shit here... And I don't know what to do to fix it. I just want to curl up into a ball & cry. I keep hoping that I'll be able to go to sleep, wake up & find all this shit's just a bad dream. But I know better... gah...The cherry on this cake of shit is that I'm training tonight, so I can't even hide in my office alone. I completely forgot to set my alarm today & didn't get up in time to make it to my friend's bday dinner. Who does that? So not winning the friend of the year award... ever. Did I mention all I want to do is curl up & cry? Yeah...
Off to get ready for work... This takes "Putting on my face" to a whole new level...
When you feel like you're drowning & fighting for just one more breath, how do you get that breath? I can't seem to find it... I'm just breathing water here...

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear life is giving you such a hard time. I feel like that some days too. You aren't alone. I could list of a whole slew of things that may help you but I'm pretty sure you've heard them all before. So I'll just tell you that things will get better just hang in there and keep breathing. I'll send you some calming energies tonight if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::Hugs:: I'm sorry you're feeling so overwhelmed and so down right now, honey. Just message me if you need me, and I'll be around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends forgive us, that's why we like them. You'd forgive her if she missed the party, right? Once you apologize and let your friend know you're beating yourself up for the gaff, it will lighten your load. Part of your burden is not knowing...

    We all get to be the bad friend every once in a while. Me? I'm TERRIBLE at remembering friends' birthdays! Once I called a dear friend of mine and I could hear lots of people in the background. I thought it was the television. We chatted for a while before she said she had to get back to her guests. I asked what the occasion was and she said it was her birthday party. I. Felt. Awful.

    We laughed about it, and we're still friends. In fact, we still laugh about it to this day. I hope your situation works out well for you, too.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling so much. We don't know each other, and I don't know what's causing your struggle, but I know the feeling, and I completely empathize with you. Sending you a big hug and I hope you're able to feel like you can get your head above water soon.
    -Holly

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!