Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, March 07, 2011

Mini post...

We had an awesome day in Seattle yesterday! The sun was out & even though it was chilly, it was gorgeous! We ate lunch at Piroshky Piroshky, bought flavored honey sticks & fruit logs, and I got a nice, big bag of my favorite tea, Earl Grey Creme. Yum... We walked all over Pike's Place Market & then walked the seven-ish blocks to Pioneer Square for the Seattle Underground tour. I did indeed get some pictures, so I'll post them a bit later.

I've managed to get yet another cold... I've got so much mucous, I practically leave a slime trail wherever I go... TMI? Ah well...

I can't believe it's already Monday!!! Where did my weekend go??? o_O

Anywho... Lhu is insisting I quite typing so I can pet him, so I'll be back later to post my pictures.

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun, but that sucks you're sick! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you guys had a good time. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a blast (cold aside). I would love a honey stick right now--I don't have a sweet tooth, but kind of like a sweet jaw.

    By the way, I LOVE your blog name and the colors too. Mm, mm, mm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I MISS Pikes Market!!! Hmmm..what a great idea..may take the bf there. We've been thinking of an overnight getaway and we haven't been there in awhile! What are fruit logs? Get well soon also! I have been so lucky. Have not had one cold this season...meanwhile everyone around me has had it at least once if not twice. Ugh. Feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!