Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

A simple woman's day book

February 1st...

Outside my window... It's mostly quiet & very cold. I can hear the buzz from the light attached to the side of our apartment building.

I am thinking... about how excited I am that tonight's night #7 at work, and I have the next seven off.

I am thankful for... my heater & the awesome slippers my mom sent me for xmas.

From the kitchen... Smells of homemade strawberry pancakes still linger from dinner. Who knew that Kool-aid was such an awesome thing to add to pancake batter? =D

I am wearing... bright orange Halloween pj pants & a grey tank top with purple flowers. And the mukluks my mom sent me. Also various shades of purple...

I am creating... nothing at the moment. Lots of ideas knocking about in my head, but they're still just ideas...

I am going... to work tonight & then to school as soon as I'm off in the morning.

I am reading... Microbiology and Anatomy & Physiology text books... @_@

I am hoping... tonight is an easy night at work... my brain is fried.

I am hearing... two outta the three kitties noisily clean themselves... *lick, lick, lick, SLURP*

Around the house... it's pretty quiet, but for the cleaning kitties...

One of my favorite things... Is to wake up before anyone else & sit & enjoy the morning. I love to watch the sunlight play across the walls of the apartments facing my back porch. And drink hot cocoa or tea while I'm having my quiet time. ^-^

A few plans for the rest of the week: Homework, house cleaning & hopefully some crafting. I'm going to get the container gardening book I want on Friday, so garden planning too.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Aaaaaaaahahahaha...



http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love when I get up before everyone else too....unfortunately, doesn't happen often...I'm a night owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kool aid in pancake batter? BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your week off - you deserve it!

    That Peep pic is too funny - naughty Peeps!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!