Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back again

*Blink... blinkblinkblink*

Um, where did February go? o_O And where have I been these past few weeks? I have no idea to either question... It's been a blur of work, homework & being sick. But I'm better (mostly) and now have time & compulsion to blog again. Yay! ^-^

I've been working on a few projects here & there, but I'm currently working on a tiny goblin doll. He's adorable. I'm hoping to finish painting him this morning & attach his arms & legs this afternoon. That was my goal yesterday, but then I slept all day... oops. In my defense, it was terribly cold out & I very much did not want to get out of my nice, warm cocoon of blankets. So I didn't...

There's a couple other things I've been poking & prodding at, but I'm mostly just working on homework, helping Britt get ready to start nursing school next quarter & trying to get my apartment in order for my dad's visit this coming weekend. And trying not to think about my birthday on Tuesday... @_@ Another year has just flown by... meep...

I'm not worried about aging (as I've decided the best way to do it is with grace & whatnot), but I always seem to find my birthday as a reminder of all the things I wanted to do or be or not be by the time I'm ___ (insert age here). I've gotten better the past few years about not being completely depressed on my birthday, but it's still not one of my favorite days of the year. Ah well... life goes on & I'll deal. ^-^

On the bright side, my dad (and maybe my mom, too) will be here on the 4th, and along with Britt, myself & two of my friends, we'll be going bowling for my birthday. I love bowling, even though half my balls end up in the gutter... lolz...

Well then... I'm off to paint a goblin & then head to bed so I can be up at a decent time this evening before work. I hope you have a most wonderful Sunday & I shall post pictures of my darling goblin when he's done. ^-^

Oh yes... I'm Danni's guest blogger for the last day of February Fairies over at The Whimsical Cottage. Head over tomorrow for some more wonderful fun! =D

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope you're feeling better. It seems that goblins are a little jealous of all the 'pretty' fairy folk... they're everywhere! LOL I love birthdays and getting older. Don't worry one pip about not achieving x by the time you're xx. There are LOADS of people who don't start really living life until they are good and ready. Have a fantastical day tomorrow & Happy Birthday!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay indeed! Sorry to hear you were poorly, nothing too serious I hope. And I'm glad you're feeling better now :) Oh, oh! And I've just caught your fairy post - super fantastic my friend! I'm really going to give that a go sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!