Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monster Mondays (even though it's mostly Tuesday...)

Ah, good morning! No school today makes it the perfect day for some house work & some home work! And then, after that, I can craft until my fingers fall off. Or until I'm too sleepy to see straight. XD

I was all excited to log on this morning & reply to comments & comment on blogs & what not, only to realize that for some reason, my computer at work won't let me comment on some people's blogs. Um, ok... my pc is possessed by... something. Ah well. I'll just have to come back when I get home. ^-^

So, until later this morning, I hope y'all are getting good sleep! ^-^

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I finally made a blog post! You should be super-extra proud of me. ;)

    I'll send a young priest and an old priest over to take care of your demonic computer. <3

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!