Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another blog? Yep...

Alrighty folks... I started a weight loss blog to deal with whatever comes my way this time around on my journey to a happier, healthier me. Here's where to find me if you're interested. And if you're not, no worries, I'll still see all y'all right here for whatever else I mutter about. ^-^

http://completely--losing--it.blogspot.com/

And yes, I do think my title is terribly clever... Ahahahahahahahaha... ahem.

Alrighty. I've got to get the Britty up so she doesn't miss her math test this afternoon. And I have homework to do as well. So... Off to school!

XOXO

PS... Being the dork that I am, I didn't think to start this new blog with this account, but got another one. **facepalm**
Is there a way I can kind of transfer that blog to this account? Anyone? Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. You are a brave woman to blog about your weight loss journey. I tried that last Summer and ended up .... ACK ... gaining weight! Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Clever name indeed!:-)
    You should be able to import it to the account you use for this blog. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!