Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturdaaaaaaaaaaaayyy...

Good morning! =D

I'm standing in my wonderfully clean kitchen/living room, sipping koffee with peppermint creamer, waiting for my sis in law to get here. We're going, along with Britt, to go see Harry Potter today!!! Squee!!!

It's kind of a tradition that we take her to go see Harry Potter, whenever a new one comes out. ^-^
The baby will be with daddy today, so we get Destinee all to ourselves for a few hours & she gets to take a brief break from all the busybusybusyness. I think it's a win-win situation here. ^-^

In other news, I got my holiday lights hung up last night (early this morning... whatever.) I had two strands, which only go around my kitchen & part way down the hallway, but I'm supremely pleased with them! And now I get to buy more lights to finish up the hallway & the living room. =D

Anywho... Desty just called & I'm gonna go pick her up from her hubby's cousin's house a few minutes away. ^-^

Have a most wonderful Saturday my darlings! =D

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I'm sitting in a messy apartment, having kwoffee with peppermint mocha creamer! And doing final grades while watching Willy Wonka. Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm dying to see Harry Potter too and have been waiting for my little brother to finish finals so we can go together. Have a great time! I've heard it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!