Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, December 06, 2010

Monday Mutterings...

I should be in bed, happily asleep, so that I can be bright eyed & bushy tailed at work tonight. Or at least somewhat awake... o_O

But instead, I caught up on my NCIS episodes, poked through some blog posts, began my in depth research about successful e-zines, researched ipads & Wacom n
Intuos4 tablets, and decided that neither are quite what I'm looking for. Don't get me wrong, they're both fantastic, but still not quite what I'm looking for. I'm actually not quite sure what I'm looking for, but know that neither of them is quite it (not that I'd complain if Santa happened to drop either... or both? off at my house... ) Huh...

^_~

Anywho... Along with a bunch of other lovely bloggers, I'm making holiday cards this year. If you'd like a snail mail card, please email your address to:

absynthe_and_arsenic@yahoo.com

Just to let you know, they will probably arrive late. I rarely get anything out on time, I'm aiming for several days before Yule, but like I said...

I'll be late to my own funeral... lolz...

XD

Anywho, I'd love to send you a card if you'd like one!

Well then... I'm either off to go to bed & try & sleep (so not sleepy...) or to work on chemistry. Either way, I'll be doing something I've got to do eventually. ^-^

Happy Monday to y'all & I hope you're having a marvelous day! ^-^

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a marvelous day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, snail mail cards! such pure loveliness. don't think i'm going to get any out this year. i made some last year, but this year, i just don't think i have it in me....kudos to you for taking the time to craft some holiday beauty!
    hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love love love to have a snail mail card! is there some place ( like email ) i could send you my address so the rest of the world doesn't have it...

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!