Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! =D

Merry Christmas, my loves!

It's 0530 in the morning, and I have no idea why I'm up... o_O

I helped the brother in law unload a trailer full of wood yesterday afternoon, and a sore as hell today... So I'm off to take a bubble bath. ^-^

I managed to get a tree! =D

It's not hanging from the ceiling as planned, but rather sitting on my counter... I'll post pics soon. I also finished our stockings! ^-^

Alas, my internet is only temporarily fixed... I'm using a power cord to my netbook to power my router... It may explode at any moment... XD

So without further ado, I wish you all a very merry Christmas! I wish peace & joy & love for all of you & your families & friends. Have a wonderful, magic filled day my darlings! ^-^

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and May the New Year bring you all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!