Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Damh the Bard - Noon of the Solstice



Happy Solstice, my dears! ^-^

Wanted to share the song that's been stuck in my head all night. Hope you enjoy!

And as the internet at my house is down until at least Friday, I'm wishing all y'all a most wonderful Yule & a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah & a wonderful Kwanza! And just to cover any other holidays I missed, Happy Holidays to all! =D

May each of us enjoy our time with family & friends, and not let stress get the best of us. ^-^

Knowing that I've got you lot for friends is the best holiday gift ever. You bring light & love & laughter into my life. You are wonderful! ^-^

Let us welcome the Holly King & the returning light (and warmth... I hope...)

I hope everyone has a most wonderful day, no matter what or how you choose to celebrate.

Love & hugs & kisses ^-^

XOXOXOXO


PS... If you celebrate a holiday I did miss, please let me know... I love to learn about new stuff like that! :D

5 comments:

  1. Happy Yule, Merry Christmas and happy days in general to you hun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you and yours as well! I hope you have a beautiful Solstice. I was sad to miss the eclipse last night, but the full moon was absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy holidays to you and britt!

    i completely missed the eclipse the other night ( i thought i was coming down with something so i slept, slept, slept) but i am already feeling the days getting longer!

    and, of course, carnival is just around the corner for us, so the celebrations have only just begun.

    i'll drop you a real letter after the holidays!
    amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!