Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whistling While I Work... sorta...

I've spent a very nice morning & now early afternoon cleaning my house. Britt's still sleeping after her insane night at work, so it's just me & the kitties. ^-^

I've been dancing around, cleaning up & singing to Dan Fogelberg. I seriously have no idea how Britt's still asleep after that... lolz.

I took a quick break to sketch, then popped on here to grab that bread recipe from Jaz that I was talking about yesterday. Obviously, I didn't make the sponge yesterday, so I'm about to do that now & bake bread tomorrow. Ah well. Such is life. ^-^

Alrighty... off to make the bread sponge & let it set, then back to cleaning. Who'd ever think that cleaning my house would make me so ridiculously happy?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ridiculously happy is the best happy of all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to keep the ridiculously happy happiness going and want to pass it on to me too, you can come clean my house next! Lol! <3

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!