Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, November 12, 2010

Slaving Away... ^_~

Ahhhhhhhhh... I'm turning into an old woman... It's only a little after 8pm here, and I'm so ready for bed.

@_____@;

I suppose I can blame it on all the errands I ran this morning & then baking & cooking for the rest of the day... right? Sure.

I made brownies, the french bread I've been talking about for the past two days & am now in process of making soup. And now that I list things, it doesn't really seem like very much for all the hours I've been in the kitchen today. I was also cleaning, so that may account for a few of those hours... ^-^

I suppose that after I take the soup off I can take a nap before I go deliver some to Lauren at work tonight.

Huzzah for naps! ^-^

Anywho... I have pictures of the bread, and I'm rather proud of how well it turned out. It is SO GOOD. I'm salivating just thinking about it. Mmmmmmmmmmm...

Aaaaaaaaaand back to tending the soup. Have a good night!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. YUM! Please tell us we are all invited to dinner... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool!!! you made the italian bread. let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really shouldn't have come over here when I was already so hungry! You have me drooling!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!