Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

3am musings...

I'm sitting here, on my living room floor, curled up in front of the heater with a mug of candy cane cocoa. Enjoying the silence of the wee hours of the morning, before the cats wake up to terrorize the house/each other... Before Britt gets up & we go about our daily business & go to school. It's so nice & quiet. ^-^

There's a million things I could/should be doing right now, but I'm insisting that they wait for a bit. I'm fully enjoying doing nothing right now. ^-^

I'm feeling very introspective as of late, and I'm terribly excited for school to finish so I can focus my, well, focus, inward. ^-^

Going back to sitting here & doing nothing now, so I hope you have a most wonderful day. ^-^

xoxo


P.S. Clicky the pic for an awesome shop! =D

5 comments:

  1. Sounds just wonderful. Aren't the wee hours just the best? You probably don't notice because of the time difference, but I don't usually do any blogging before midnight. It's not until after the witching hour I come alive! By the way, did you get the penguin pjs? The skull ones sounded great too, but you gotta love penguins. My man wants a pet one, though I think he realises they wouldn't exactly be the most ethical animal to keep as a pet. It would be pretty cool to have one waddling about the house though. Well, hope you're having a lovely day!
    Roisin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome and sounds like the perfect morning! I need to try and get up earlier to snag a moment like this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting here sipping too - but not at that ungodly hour! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello dawlin'!
    so glad you stopped by my new post last night! i know i've been a terrible friend lately - i have been so depressed and unable to do anything but watch LAW & ORDER reruns on tnt. it's so sad. my little art business just won't take off and it's back to work for me in 2011. not happy. but, i have found some new inspiration here - love the snow and the homespun raven link. lovely shoppe! well, cash has decided he needs to sit in my lap, so typing has become difficult. chat at you later,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds pretty much perfect... To sit alone in peace, enjoying the moment, getting inspired... =w=

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!