Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, November 08, 2010

I'll get you my pretties...

Woohoo!!! Leeanna from Can We Have a New Witch Ours Melted has wrangled 100, yes 100, minions! As a thank you to all her wonderful stalkers, ahem, followers, she's giving away not one but TWO Amazon gift cards! First place gets $100 & second place gets $50.

It doesn't get much better than this, folks. So head on over to her blog, sell her your soul (aka follow her), be a good little minion & enter to win one of these grand prizes. Not only is she a most generous Mistress to serve, but she also writes wickedly funny posts & is a genuine pleasure to read.

And she has two flying monkeys who disguise themselves as puppies. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. i've seen you mention this blog before and i just love the name! i think i'll pop over and check it out...i always wanted to be a minion...

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!