Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Ah, happiness & joy! I just got off work an hour ago & I'm now on my seven days off. Huzzah! =D

I'm going to make the bread from Jaz's recipe over at October Farm, well, I'll make the starter today & the bread tomorrow, but why split hairs?

I'm going to work on my whimsies... Maybe I'll go to the cemetery for some inspiration. It's a glorious day, even if it's freezing outside. I think I'll bring a thermos of koffee with me... Mmmmm...

Perhaps I'll work on my collage boxes some more & paint some more sugar skull beads. I've been thinking about making some bigger beads all together, as the ones I've made up til now are rather small... Hmmmm...

I think I'll work on my art journal a bit too & maybe start my spell book, which was inspired by Jaz (apparently I'm finding her very inspirational today... even more so than usual... ^-^) in her Practical Magic Blog Party post.

If you haven't visited that post, DO. IT. It's awesome. She not only has pics of the spell book used in the movie, but also of her own, personal spell books. Awesome! ^-^

Alrighty my lovelies... I'm off to roust Britt outta bed so I can help her study for her math test... And then I get to play for the rest of the day! Yay!!!

Here's hoping y'all have a most wonderful Wednesday! ^-^

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see your posts again! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Have a wonderful 7 days off! I just had an inspirational visit to a graveyard myself today! :-) I'm also tempted to make bread tomorrow as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! For having the week off work and for being back in blogging action! I'm just looking and it seems you've been back for a while, sorry I've not been over sooner :( Well, I hope all is well with you and you're enjoying your time off. Take care!
    Roisin x

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!