Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day! ^-^

Happy Thanksgiving, my darlings! ^-^

I'm up after sleeping for a few hours, as the caffeine gremlins that live in my head finally kicked me awake, demanding sustenance.

o_O

Ah well, there are worse ways to wake up I suppose... ^-^

So now here I sit with my coffee (no Irish cream til later though... ), typing & thinking about all the wonderful stuff I'm thankful for.

On this supremely long list, is all of the wonderful people I've met since I joined Blogger a few months ago. You all are a major part of the community I so crave, yet can't seem to find in my home town. You inspire me to create & to do, and for this, I am most grateful. You all are wonderful & I love you. ^-^

So to everyone reading this, thank you. It means so much to me to be able to connect with so many people, from so many walks of life, at so many different points in their lives. You all help make me a happier, healthier person, inside & out. ^-^

Happy Thanksgiving. May today & the rest of your days be filled with love and light & friendship. Blessed be.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I am ever so grateful for the friend I have found in you. *raises wedge of pumpkin pie* Here's to us! (Remember to make a wish before eating the pie point first!)

    Sincerely,
    Cellar Door

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!