Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Thursday, November 25, 2010

@_@

So I took a gander out my window just a moment ago. Just a quick peek, mind you, out the tiniest of spaces between the wall & the curtain. What to my wondering eyes appeared?

Copious amounts of fluffy whiteness, descending from the sky. Vigorously. o_O

Sigh. Looks like I'll probably be working tonight after all... Ah well. I don't mind too terribly much. ^-^




Now to charge up the iPod & make sure I have suitable music on it, as I'll probably have to share my office with either my manager or sub-manager tonight. Meh...

On the bright side, the snow is very pretty! I love the white blanket, laying over everything. ^-^



The view out my kitchen window... I could cry for my lack of lovely evergreens... I was SO looking forward to having them covered in snow! Sigh. The Dia de los Muertos Pixie Stick makes me feel better though. ^-^


The parking lot at my apartment complex...


I love the monochrome of this pic... the roof tops, sky & buildings... all nice shades of white & grey. ^-^

Aaaand more parking lot. ^-^

No matter where you are today, whether you have snow or sun, travel safely!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, I wish we had snow here! Happy Thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at all that snow! it snowed in nola a few years back and we totally freaked out! i got some really cool pics of the palm tree across from out then apartment covered in silky whiteness. weird. i love snow. but i hate cold!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!