Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday...

... I hate the day after Thanksgiving. Mostly due to the fact that it almost always ends up on my payday, which means I have bills to pay, errands to run & grocery shopping to do, but all the damn psychos out there make me want to hide in my apartment all day.

I tried to convince Britt that we didn't need to to go out for anything until tonight, hopefully after all the crazies have spent their entire net worth on random shit... But I got vetoed, as we really need a heater & she's worried they'll all be gone if we wait too long. Sigh...

So as soon as she gets up from her nap, eats some of the massive amount of turkey we have left over & gets ready, we'll go brave the insanity that is American consumerism at it's best(worst).

Ack...

x_x

I wanted to wear my machete strapped to my belt, you know, just to encourage people to give me my space and all, but I'll probably be shot down with that idea too... le sigh. ^_~

Hope all y'all are having a good day! ^-^

2 comments:

  1. Haha..I SO agree with you on this one!! I didn't go NEAR a store yesterday. :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...sounds like you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just embrace the BLACK part of Black Friday (as I know you can) and everything will be allright!

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!