Archive

Hey there, so glad you popped by! I've moved to a new address, however, and you can find my new blog at: The Weaver's Apprentice as of Monday, January 26, 2015. I hope you'll come visit me there! See you soon! XOXO

Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey long time, no see...

Yep, I'm still alive & kicking. Sorta. I've run across a cold somewhere, and it decided to come home with me. Goody. o_O

I'm currently ingesting larger than usual quantities of tea & echinacea, in hopes of making my head & throat feel human again. It is far too early in the month for me to be resembling the living dead! Hmph.

Going to post all my pictures tonight while at work from the past little while. I mean, I do need something to do tonight... right? ^-^

Well then... I'm off to school to finish homework before my pharmacology class. I hope all y'all are having a most wonderful Monday. ^-^

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey Duchess darlin I am giving you a Zombie Bunny of your very own. Yes siree bob. To have and to hold and to feed brains this day forward. So come on by and pick the critter up will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, I was starting to worry about you! Great to see you back :) Not so great on being under the weather :( Anyway, hope you're still managing to have a lovely day. Looking forward to seeing these pics later!

    Roisin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. I hope you are on the mend soon. I drink lots o' EmergenC with orange juice in time like these. I swear by it...

    ReplyDelete

Out with it!